Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Furniture Collection

Prepping for an upcoming warm weather vacation has me busting out the Lilly, and other bright and colorful pieces from my closet.  Doing so reminded me of the preview images I'd seen of Lilly Pulitzer's furniture collection on the blogs this fall.  The 200 piece furniture line debuted at the fall International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, N.C., and will be available for purchase this spring/summer.

I think the lines looks really promising.  While some of the florals are a bit much for me, I especially love the faux bamboo pieces and bright zebra rugs (of course).  What do you think?










Yes, that's right - a storage ottoman that houses all the shoes that can't fit in your closet!



2 comments:

  1. I would like the decoupaged elephant, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    These are amazing pics.. I want that bed in the first pic and yeah the elephant is pretty nice... :)))

    ReplyDelete